20140429

Barcelona Abidal back mourn Vilanova : I have come here

Who played for Barcelona's French defender Eric Abidal in on Monday visited the old club , has been mourning the death of former coach Vilanova team .

In an interview with Barcelona Abidal television interview, said: "I have come here, this is an important day , we are very hot , and his family is a family of Barcelona , in the past many years , we share a lot of things , if . we lost one of them , it will affect a lot of people , this is normal, so I had to come here . "

When asked Vilanova together with the most special moments , Abidal said: "I remember not too long ago , he sent me a photograph that we won the championship , the two of us holding the trophy picture. I told Vilanova had to face an uphill struggle , we share a lot of things , but also communicate a lot . "

Abidal also praised the team victory over Villarreal in the battle to reverse yesterday 's performance : "We do not mind in the game , they were influenced by news of the death Vilanova , but they eventually won victory , taking the three points . "