20140903

Rooney became the captain put rhetoric:! Have confidence in the new era to the rate of England win

England went into the Rooney era 

England World Cup fans pain clearly not dissipated. England's friendly with Norway tomorrow morning, Wembley Stadium will usher in only up to 40,000 fans, which will also hit Wembley since 2007 rebuilt the lowest attendance record. As England's new captain and the team's most experienced veteran, Rooney inductance tremendous pressure.

Rooney said: "Our performance in the World Cup is not good enough, (low attendance) is a predictable result, I certainly hope that better results in Brazil, but we are still not able to meet everyone's expectations, however, and now everything has ended. we should start throwing them again. "

"The next two years, I hope we can win back the trust of the fans through a series of excellent performance and good football, we will do our best to qualify for the European Cup in 2016, which is a young team, I know that in order to achieve highest potential for this team is still a long way to go, but we continue to have a star influx, I have confidence in the future. "

"I have said before, I do not want to end England career is still not a champion of gains, with England winning has always been my belief and the highest goal, if I can do it, it will be most of my career brilliant one, of course, it will be quite difficult stretch of road, but I believe we can reach the goal, I believe we can still win the championship. "

"I know the England captain's new identity would make me subject to additional attention and pressure, but in so many years of my career, I have learned to cope with the pressure and I've completely ready as the new captain of England, I have completely ready well the team on his shoulders and I hope this will make me a better role player, I want to be a successful England captain and Norway game will mark a new era! "