20140903

Torres: I Mourinho mutual good luck from him I learned a lot

Mutual Good luck 

Chelsea  switch to AC Milan striker Fernando Torres, lease of two years. Before leaving, T9 and coach Jose Mourinho said goodbye, the two friendly "broke."

Torres in Chelsea's 172 appearances only scored 45 goals this season along with Diego - Costa, Drogba, who joined, T9 further decline in the status of the Blues, Mourinho even explicitly told the media Torres is guaranteed to provide the thickness of the "third striker." Eventually, Torres choose to AC Milan battles Xintiandi, when Mu Shuai broke up, they did not sudden, what unhappiness.

"My relationship with Mourinho is the professional relationship," Torres said, "I learned a lot from him."

"When I told him, I'm going to Milan, he wished me luck and told me about the city of Milan football fanatic and I wish him good luck, as he wished me the way."

Torres also said that now he felt very good. "I feel good, I feel very strong psychologically, when everything is going well, you will be more desire, and now I train them very excited."

"Get on the 9th jersey is an honor, I can not wait to appearances before had so many great champions AC Milan through No. 9 jersey, shoulder to shoulder with them, I hope I hope one day I can Milan won their place in the museum. "