20140522

Barcelona to drastic change ! By Order of the summer cleansing pro coach praised Messi the world's best

"I would very much like to hear the Barcelona club team song again ." Wednesday , Barca coach Enrique officially unveiled , in an interview , Enrique Barcelona first of all thank the trust given to him : "I am grateful to the decision made ​​by Barcelona thank club support and trust me and my coaching staff , which is exciting day today reached all expectations to become the coach and I never thought Barcelona coach , it is very magical and I choose to go their own way , and the opportunity has finally arrived . "

How to define yourself ? Enrique quipped: "I was tall and handsome , very cute, I was a bit Asteria who also coaches leaders will do in many ways to measure not only the technical and tactical understanding . ."

Fans and the media would very much like to know the views of the Barcelona star Enrique . When talking about Messi , he said : "I am delighted the world's best players on my team , which for me is infinite power club think so , do not do this just with his contract . contacted better than this last season , his performance better than in the past , but we want to help him find the best version again , he is indispensable , unique player . "

Speaking of Harvey , Enrique seem ambiguous attitude , "Harvey is my friend , but also my former teammates , we'll sit down and talk and find out what he wants , what we want in doing before the decision , we must wait . "

Neymar failed to meet expectations this season , have any ideas? Enrique said : "He has just arrived, there he must adapt to the team, I'm glad . ." Javier Mascherano 's transfer rumors a lot , he will stay? Enrique said: "He is a very important player, not just on the pitch so as Xavi Mascherano , they do not steal the spotlight on the field , but the team is still very important in terms of the field . performance under the field of view , Mascherano have become a team with a long qualities we have sufficient time to make decisions . "

Gerard Deulofeu and Rafinha can get back to rejoin the main location ? Enrique replied: "In our team , no one is ever the main, everyone must face the competition , you must have the ambition I like to give youth players a chance , everyone is equal before the opportunity , but it must be very hard. . to grasp the future " when a reporter mentioned that Cesc Fabregas , Enrique finally decided to break this kind of question: " You do not have to ask one name , and I will not say anything now and so we are talking about with the players . then we'll talk . "

Barcelona will be the big summer clean it? Enrique said: " Indeed, we will change a lot of places in the summer , we first need to talk to communicate with each player must weigh a variety of factors before deciding to sell and introduce the players need to strengthen our team , if necessary . three lines will have changes . "

6% | Fifa1314TianM969 | No limit to use
8% | Fifa1314TianM876 | 8%off order up to $50
10% | Fifa1314TianM10282 | 10%off order up to $80  
Buy FIFA 14 Coins http://www.fifa1314.com?-affi-10230