20140526

Van Persie : Do not try to relax in the Van Gaal was his second warning in person

范佩西坦诚范加尔非常严厉

Van Gaal Van Persie frankly very severe


Dutch coach Louis van Gaal AP will visit Old Trafford next season , while Robin van Persie as his love will likely become the number one core under the command of Louis van Gaal . Recently in an interview , Robin van Persie for Van Gaal would talk about his views , and to remind players, Van Gaal is not the time to relax.

Turning to cooperation with Van Gaal , Van Persie said he was very satisfied , he said: . " I've nothing to do with a coach like me and Van Gaal so, this is a very special past two years, have had great between us exchange, from the first minute we met , we get along very well . "

As for Van Gaal 's tough, but also empathy Van Persie Manchester United teammates remind myself , he said: "Every training is very intense , as if every minute he will remind you behind your back , like you do not have a chance to relax because he asked you to concentrate and we had 75 minutes to keep up the high-intensity training really hard , but I want to point out that everyone is getting better , and I found from our every day preparing for the World Cup this is if you take God even in training for a second, he will immediately appear to remind you he is the kind of very typical Dutch , direct, honest and clear objectives . "

Van Persie continued: " I ​​used to coach Louis van Gaal and contacts are different, but I like him very much , good is good , bad is bad , and he gave me a lot of energy to get along ." Van Persie Van Gaal is also recalled the original how warned his position to fight for the national team , he said: "He was said to me , I might be his third choice, but after we talked a lot and football related things , through dialogue that we are good understanding of each other , and before that we never talked . "

Van Persie expressed the hope that kicked 40 -year-old like Ryan Giggs , he said: "I hope as long as possible for the national team , if my body allows , I even kicked the 40 -year-old , my goal is to at least the appearance of 100 . "

6% | Fifa1314TianM969 | No limit to use
8% | Fifa1314TianM876 | 8%off order up to $50
10% | Fifa1314TianM10282 | 10%off order up to $80  
Buy FIFA 14 Coins http://www.fifa1314.com?-affi-10230