20140529

Van Persie : Van Gaal gave me all the World Cup is my last chance Sneijder

范佩西和范加尔演绎“范氏情深”
Van Persie and Van Gaal interpretation of " Fan's Wife "


Netherlands Tieshuai Van Gaal took over the Red Devils , Manchester United Van Persie is probably the biggest beneficiary of the array . The 62 -year-old captain and coach of the Dutch number one love will next season Robin van Persie will not only play a more significant role in the team's front line system, but also very likely at the behest of Louis van Gaal to become the new captain of the Red Devils .

According to the " Daily Star " message, the face of life's horses , the Netherlands has become the first brand of front line Pa said he could have everything today , thanks to Van Gaal : "In fact , I was in a sports career gold Van Gaal era provided me with all confidence, he made ​​me become the main center , one of my favorite locations ; he became the team captain makes me all my thanks to him , under his rule , I would . Brazil World Cup became a sharp knife . "

Van Gaal obviously has a high prestige within the Oranje , by the players love. Manchester United dagger continued: " If necessary , I will order him ordered by the flames , just as everyone in our team coaches have a lot of choice , I think it is something to make the time : like in 2010 , we have reached the final , but this time I still want to win the final battle . "

Netherlands World Cup champion team has always been big hits , sharp style of play , the whole attack to keep the system always makes the concept of race fans hooked. But almost every contest will fall short , and therefore won the European embarrassing " uncrowned king " of the title . Today, Van Persie hoping to change everything in Brazil: . " In recent years, the Dutch always championship contender in a very competitive class level of our team has the experience , ability and young talent perfect chemical reactions . many of us, Brazil will be the last chance , as Sneijder and many others, this is our last cry of this generation . "

Choose to leave Arsenal , Manchester United , Robin van Persie for a time became a public enemy in North London . Dutchman admitted making decisions do not regret leaving Arsenal , but there is no doubt that life is the most painful : "It was my dilemma , I love Arsenal , perfect pitch , facilities and football environment and my past . the future is a real gunman , leaving Arsenal seem to be heavy on the body part hurt , but I'm a winner , always striving to beat the other competitors , I am afraid to go to a better team to win the trophy when and I would never make a decision for the money , all just to make his career go further and now it seems that this is a right decision. came to Manchester United, I'll win the Premier League with Manchester United , and I must say : Manchester United is a team with a human face , where it is pleasant but the most fun thing is the team work together toward the championship course , just like the speeding train , like , incredible feeling . " 

Crazy for 2014 World Cup of Brazil--Fifa1314 Great Promotion Storm
Register Member. If you register on our site to be a new member of our site,you'll get a 5% discount code sent to you via email (code valid time June 2nd-June 17th,2014)
Discount code(fifa1314tm5%)
Price off. Up to 10% price off. Order is above $150, can get 10 discount code
Discount code(fifa1314tm10%)
Click here for details: http://www.fifa1314.com?-affi-10230