20140528

Bell : Give me a penny, I am willing to help me realize a childhood dream of Real Madrid

贝尔表示即便给他一便士,他也乐意来皇马

Bell said even give him a penny , he will be happy to Real Madrid


AP in helping Real Madrid win the tenth crown after Bell interview UEFA official website , expressing his inner excitement : . " Win the Champions League , this feeling is amazing is , this is a difficult game Atletico gave us a lot of difficulties , but we show their energy , we are united in the end we won the game victory . "

Bell went on to say : " Atletico like defense, but their defense is very strong, does not leave you any too much space, but fortunately we have been insisting a delay with rivals , has been a delay , we finally get what we want to do so to the goal . "

Bell said his dream has been realized , "no exaggeration to say that my dream came true when you were a child, you dream of lifting the Champions League trophy for Real Madrid after you lift the Champions League trophy , Block 10, when this I feel very special. this will be a moment of history . "

"Even give me a penny , I am willing to join Real Madrid , because here means I can participate in the top of the game , won the highest honor to lift the Champions League trophy, this is incredible , this memory will be with me long, long time . "

6% | Fifa1314TianM969 | No limit to use
8% | Fifa1314TianM876 | 8%off order up to $50
10% | Fifa1314TianM10282 | 10%off order up to $80
Buy FIFA 14 Coins http://www.fifa1314.com?-affi-10230