20140529

Hodgson : Who says I can not abandon when Italy beat England Rooney red peak

Hodgson Rooney extremely trust

Who has not thought , I am afraid , is worthy of the national main iron Rooney could even become the hottest topic in England on the eve of the World Cup . 4 years ago, even eight years ago on this almost unthinkable .

"Anti- Rooney " on behalf of a party is Paul Scholes . Last week , Paul Scholes in his column bluntly declare Rooney peak period has expired. He said: " Maybe Wayne peak period earlier than the other players , generally speaking, 28 -year-old or 29 -year-old is a player on the normal peak period but Wayne is concerned , maybe he scored 27 league goals . 2011 /12 season, is his peak of that season, he was 26 years old . "

Scholes even called , to dare to abandon Rooney England coach , he said: " I'm not saying Rooney should be voted the World Cup squad, but if he is in a bad state of the warm-up match , or the first game in the World Cup on the performance does not Jia , England coaching staff must have the courage to make the decision to abandon him . "

For Scholes remarks , Hodgson against Peru in England before the conference to be a response , he said: "As a coach has considerable coaching experience , I have the ability to make any useful tough team decision , but even so, I would like to emphasize that I do not think Rooney has been a peak period , I am very proud to be selected into his 23-man squad , I have great confidence in Rooney , he is still very young , I hope we can go through together session exciting contest . "

"The success rate of England into the World Cup is my greatest achievement so far coaching career , this time , I have been out of enthusiasm for the team performance , attitude and Manner feel extremely satisfied to have a certain is that their strength needless doubt , but we can do is make sure that in England on June 14 ( against Italy ) to achieve the best state , the state of early or late will not work out . "

"Now everything is going well , I can not pray more and I are very optimistic about the future , but I will remain cautious , not because of unexpected conditions disrupt our ground if we poor performance in the World Cup , but for everyone words , it will be extremely disappointed . "

Register Member. If you register on our site to be a new member of our site,you'll get a 5% discount code sent to you via email (code valid time June 2nd-June 17th,2014)
Discount code(fifa1314tm5%)
Buy FIFA 14 Coins http://www.fifa1314.com?-affi-10230