20140612

Chelsea officially announced the signing of Fabregas wearing the 4th five-year contract

 Chelsea's official website: Chelsea to sign Fabregas


Chelsea's official website officially announced the signing of Spanish star Cesc Fabregas, the two sides signed five years, a small law will be wearing jersey No. 4 Blues. According to British media, "Mirror" message, Barcelona, ​​Chelsea is a small law to pay 27 million pounds transfer fee.

Chelsea's official website said that Chelsea is pleased to announce the signing Fabregas from Barcelona, ​​the 27-year-old midfielder said:. "First of all, I want to thank Barcelona, ​​where I spent a wonderful three years Barcelona I joined the club from childhood, to have the opportunity to play such a great club, I will always be proud and honored. "Subsequently, a small law talked about the future," I always thought I did not have in the Premier League accomplished career, now is the right time to return to the Premier League. "

For the new owner, a small law said, "I am seriously considering a number of clubs offer, I think Chelsea are the best choice for me personally. Their ambition and desire for honor is the most attracted me. They have to make the envy of the lineup, and there is an incredible coach and I have been completely attracted all Zhezhi club, and I can not wait to play the match for Chelsea. "

Fabregas is a versatile, the technical ability is very talented midfielder, he had to play in the best league in Europe two of his most successful in the history of the Spanish national team gained a wealth of experience .
Small law will be adapted to the attacking midfielder position, and in international competitions, he has repeatedly kicked two strikers this position, I believe he can adapt well now with this Chelsea team.

Crazy for 2014 World Cup of Brazil--Fifa1314 Great Promotion Storm
During May,30th .2014 to Jun 8th.2014, visit http://www.fifa1314.com?-affi-10230
you can enjoy:
5% discount code: fifa1314tm5%  
8% free discount code:if you place an order up to $100, we’ll send you an 8% discount code via email
10% price off: Order is above $150, can enjoy this 10 discount code: fifa1314tm10%