20140619

World Cup fans of magic opening wife slept with her girlfriend so you do not

“男伴”阿达姆塞
"Male partner" Ada Musai


During the World Cup, a large number of male fans will be much neglected his wife or girlfriend, this time, their relationship becomes fruitful source. A man named Dylan - Ada Musai "male companionship" in relation to the disclosure, during the World Cup, his business fire.

23-year-old Ada Musai is one of the UK should recruit men, has six years of industry experience, he said, after the World Cup, he received a contract to surge, by men who ignore women, heterosexual desire for companionship.

"Every football contest, will make my order surge, this World Cup is no exception," Ada Musai said, "I usually one week to accompany the five women, but now my order at the most, a night to accompany three . "

"Most of my customers are dissatisfied with their own husbands or boyfriends, some of them just want to comfort, but most of all want sex. Once, a woman called me to her home, her husband at home, in the downstairs watching, but our relationship occurred in the upstairs bedroom. upstairs into the house of her husband may at any time, but she knew he would not come because he was too focused on the ballpark. "

"Some men treat their girlfriends bad attitude to my surprise, there was a female client told me that when her husband watching, requirements must be completely quiet room, she can not speak, or else he will go mad, and once even took her to catch out of the house and I can not believe that, in order to watch a man would a woman like this. "

"The majority of female clients, and I will ask them to talk, they would me down grievances, there is a woman, I ordered the last World Cup six times, each meeting, she will make a demand on me: for that 'damn The 'World Cup, a word not allowed to mention. "

"My charges £ 100 an hour, most of the clients are set one hour, while others will require more time. One night price is 500 pounds."

"During the World Cup, my client received up to four a day, more then the customer is irresponsible, because this person's tiring work. Last World Cup, England scored a knockout, my business has been good, even though After England was eliminated, orders constantly, some women complain that their male partner since losing lost libido. "

According to a website that specializes in male companionship industry sources, during the European Cup in 2012, the business orders rose 26 per cent had a similar growth during the World Cup.

Crazy for 2014 World Cup of Brazil--Fifa1314 Great Promotion Storm
During May,30th .2014 to Jun 8th.2014, visit http://www.fifa1314.com?-affi-10230
you can enjoy:
5% discount code: fifa1314tm5%  
8% free discount code:if you place an order up to $100, we’ll send you an 8% discount code via email
10% price off: Order is above $150, can enjoy this 10 discount code: fifa1314tm10%