20140612

Manchester City officially announced Left-back Kolarov knife renewed to 2018

曼城官网:
Manchester City's official website: Kolarov signed a new contract with

Manchester City's official website officially announced the renewal of the Serbian defender Kolarov, the parties to renew for three years, the new contract until 2018.

Serbian defender in July 2010 joined Manchester City from Lazio, in effect during the Blue Moon, Kolarov played 99 games and scored 15 goals.

The 28-year-old defender played in the Premier League in just the last 24 times, Pellegrini as an important member of the team, helping the team the second time won the Premiership trophy.

Kolarov smiled and said:. "Renew a new contract with Manchester City, I am very pleased and proud to play for the club is the best in my career stage, my relationship with Manchester City last season like family I played a lot of games, and I proved myself to the club, and I proved that they can trust me, finally, I got offered a new contract Manchester City. "

Looking ahead, the Serbian defender said: "Last season, I'm glad we won the two trophies, I think we can win more in the future we have won all the races in England, I think we can in Europe. get on the field more breakthroughs in the football field, the result is very important, I believe our team can prove themselves in European competition. "

Crazy for 2014 World Cup of Brazil--Fifa1314 Great Promotion Storm
During May,30th .2014 to Jun 8th.2014, visit http://www.fifa1314.com?-affi-10230
you can enjoy:
5% discount code: fifa1314tm5%  
8% free discount code:if you place an order up to $100, we’ll send you an 8% discount code via email
10% price off: Order is above $150, can enjoy this 10 discount code: fifa1314tm10%