20140612

Everton boss Martinez officially announced the renewal of a new contract to 2019

Everton's official website: renewal and Martinez

June 13, 2014 morning, the Everton club officially announced and current coach Roberto - Martinez renewed for five years, according to a new contract a year ago to join the team from Wigan Athletic Martinez, will be Everton club coach to 2018-2019 season.

Martinez at Goodison Park in a season, won widespread praise fans, the success of the team's tactics improved, helping the team to 21 wins and success in the league, creating Everett Dayton club in the Premier League's highest single-season wins record, and led the team to return to the European competitions.

Commenting on the contract, Martinez himself said: "I am very happy to get the opportunity to further coach of the club, I had a very happy first season at Everton this season left me with memories, so. But I would be proud of. "

On the future, Martinez said: "For next season, I am very excited, I know this is a special place, and I thank the club's board of directors, the staff, the players were able to give me confidence, I will try to help this great club to be successful. "

Crazy for 2014 World Cup of Brazil--Fifa1314 Great Promotion Storm
During May,30th .2014 to Jun 8th.2014, visit http://www.fifa1314.com?-affi-10230
you can enjoy:
5% discount code: fifa1314tm5%  
8% free discount code:if you place an order up to $100, we’ll send you an 8% discount code via email
10% price off: Order is above $150, can enjoy this 10 discount code: fifa1314tm10%