20140612

Small law: Arsenal do not want to sign Mike Mussina I can not wait to play



Chelsea officially announced the signing from FC Barcelona star Cesc Fabregas of Spain, the two sides signed five years, a small law will be wearing jersey No. 4 Blues.

The 27-year-old midfielder said: "First of all, I want to thank Barcelona, ​​where I spent a wonderful three years from Barcelona was my childhood joined the club, for the opportunity to have such a great. Club play, I will always proud and honored. "Then he talked about small law before played for Arsenal," I always think I have unfinished business in the Premier League, now is the right time to return to the Premiership. We all know that Arsenal have the priority option to sign me, but they did not execute this option, so I think they did not want to sign me, I wish the Gunners can achieve good results in the future. "

For the new owner, a small law said, "I am seriously considering a number of clubs offer, I think Chelsea are the best choice for me personally. Their ambition and desire for honor is the most attracted me. They have to make the envy of the lineup, and there is an incredible coach and I have been completely attracted all Zhezhi club, and I can not wait to play the match for Chelsea. "

Crazy for 2014 World Cup of Brazil--Fifa1314 Great Promotion Storm
During May,30th .2014 to Jun 8th.2014, visit http://www.fifa1314.com?-affi-10230
you can enjoy:
5% discount code: fifa1314tm5%  
8% free discount code:if you place an order up to $100, we’ll send you an 8% discount code via email
10% price off: Order is above $150, can enjoy this 10 discount code: fifa1314tm10%