20140611

Rooney innuendo C Lo rhetoric: England, Italy was not the strongest term the same grade

大战在即,鲁尼暗讽C罗
War imminent, Rooney innuendo C Lo 

 
No matter how baseless rumor before, whenever the contest close, England's greatest expectations are often still is Rooney. Lu chubby young fame first hand the Premier paid, naturally, should bear the responsibility to carry the England forward.

Recently, according to the "Daily Mail" and "The Sun" reported that Manchester United striker confident in accepting full routine interview: "I do not care how other people say, I wholeheartedly for the World Cup ready for anything, of course, location. competition is there, these were always going to serve their country, I have been ready. "

In the warm-up match played in almost each location Rooney up front, when it comes to the role, said: "I do not worry about anything, choose the lineup battle is the head coach job, once he made a decision, any selected Players will get my respect, and I will do my best to help the team. "

European Cup two years ago, England was brutally killed in Italy points out, Rooney seems today, the Three Lions have been out of the shadow of defeat that year: "I think our team is a passionate, high-spirited young lineup, By comparison, Italy, almost no changes to their list of European Cup and the Italian team must study we try to find our way suppressed, while we do not just stare Pirlo, he really is a fantastic player, but Italy squad, many great people, but we also have, so they should be more worried about our strength and this would be a fun game, we can use it as a test of whether or not the progress of the last two years touchstone. become Zhezhi a member of the players feel great, this is my national team career best ever England team and I have the ability to read the game has a good sense of place and position over the Italian defender, but to be honest, when the game speed When running, they will encounter problems. Serie A Premier League game rhythm and totally not a grade. "

The current England team is not full health, before receiving a thigh injury plagued Welbeck has not participated in the team's training. And the Manchester United team-mate Wayne Rooney to restore full confidence: "Danny will be restored, he will be ready for Saturday's game in training, he did not take risks, so he will be back on Friday to the training ground. Saturday he can play, no doubt. "

And Rooney himself faced with an opportunity to break the record, he can catch the ball only 2 front Owen scored 40 goals in England's score, the 28-year-old Manchester United striker admits desire to accomplish this in the game against Italy feat: "I hope all this can happen in the next game, but this thing is not only about me, I hope we succeed as a team, which has nothing to do, and I scored."

Wayne Rooney Manchester United in a few years, his former teammate C Lo was in La Liga big kill Quartet, will the personal honor into her arms. In this regard, Rooney said: "I'm not an athlete needs these things for me, as a member of the winning team is the most important trophy I have won the Premier League's best players, but this and a trophy with Manchester United. Compared, not worth mentioning. C Lo win those, and I told him that blessing I think as a team to win, but he wanted his own peak moment. "

Crazy for 2014 World Cup of Brazil--Fifa1314 Great Promotion Storm
During May,30th .2014 to Jun 8th.2014, visit http://www.fifa1314.com?-affi-10230
you can enjoy:
5% discount code: fifa1314tm5%  
8% free discount code:if you place an order up to $100, we’ll send you an 8% discount code via email
10% price off: Order is above $150, can enjoy this 10 discount code: fifa1314tm10%