20140624

De Rossi sharing eight gains and losses: the World Cup is no room for mistakes

德罗西
De Rossi

In 2006, De Rossi, together with the Italian team won the World Cup champion Germany, tasting the joy of victory; 2010, De Rossi, together with the Italian team from heaven to hell, out of the group stage. Recently, De Rossi in an interview with the sponsor reviewed the experience of the past two World Cups, and share them with everyone gains and losses.

Q: You may be one of the few in the review of the World Cup with a trace of regret Shique player?

De Rossi: Yes, look back in 2006, I think if that thing did not happen, it should be a good session of the World Cup. I foul on McBride is wrong, and I immediately apologized. I was suspended for four games, so I missed the World Cup to win four games in the process. I have been very sorry, I wish I could go back. I know McBride think so, he accepted my apology, but I paid the price.

Q: You were indeed play an important role in winning the World Cup, it is impossible to make people forget.

De Rossi: Yes, at least I have not been banned in the finals, otherwise really makes a heartbroken. After 60 minutes I play, the end of the game has been hit and overtime. When a penalty kick, the kind of pressure on him is really hard to describe, especially given the past experience, if I missed, I will become Italy sinners. Fortunately, the ball into.

Q: But then you look a penalty when there is no pressure ah.

De Rossi: Believe me, simply not true. When a penalty kick you must face expressionless, I managed to calm myself down. Brain actually surging, indescribable. When we win, feeling elated also indescribable. At first, I felt like we won the world championship is not true, a few days after the heart was really landing.

Q: finals crazy?

De Rossi: I believe that even Zizou recall that scene, and now he does not know how he did it. Materazzi [microblogging] to provoke him, but he ought to be more professional more. Leaving aside these things, in football we have stupid, I learned this from McBride who, fortunately, my costs so much like Zidane. If he can stay in the game, maybe the French team might get a second World Cup, because he was the best player.

Q: Eight years later, how do you now think that win?

De Rossi: I do not know why the eight flies so fast, it is obvious, that left eight pinnacle moment in our career. So lucky in my career, I feel very happy. To win the World Cup more than anything, this is to tell my children and grandchildren can do, it will last forever, the annals of history. The World Cup is the best sporting events.

Q: This is pushing you to continue to play, and strive to power in 2014 to win it?

De Rossi: Yes. This makes me even stronger desire to win, I want to get the World Cup again. It helps to Italy won the World Cup title of the best team, because we have won the World Cup four times, five times the current Brazil. If I won the World Cup twice, it feels like entering a palace, few players to have two World Cup medals.

Q: The 2010 World Cup in South Africa on your defense do not, out of the group stage.

De Rossi: With the desire to win the World Cup, with New Zealand, Paraguay and Slovakia points in a group, the results of our team did not qualify, the results surprised us, this is a very bad performance. We want to win the group stage, but it did not materialize. This is a warning to all players. No room for mistakes in the World Cup group match, because if you have a bad start, before you Huiguo Shen you may have lost the chance. I tried to encourage me in this belief, as efforts to relive the World Cup.

Crazy for 2014 World Cup of Brazil--Fifa1314 Great Promotion Storm
During May,30th .2014 to Jun 8th.2014, visit http://www.fifa1314.com?-affi-10230
you can enjoy:
5% discount code: fifa1314tm5%  
8% free discount code:if you place an order up to $100, we’ll send you an 8% discount code via email
10% price off: Order is above $150, can enjoy this 10 discount code: fifa1314tm10%