20140714

An iron fist! Van Gaal military regulations promulgated by Manchester United first win of the Netherlands is by this


范加尔希望曼联能像荷兰那样团结
Van Gaal hopes Manchester United can be as united as the Netherlands 

Since Van Gaal led the Dutch team has achieved great success in the World Cup, so it also makes a lot of Manchester United fans are looking forward to the new season. According to the "Daily Mail" reported that Van Gaal Dutch team, I hope to establish that kind of team atmosphere at Manchester United, for which he set in a special Military training is the end of the day, all the players have to eat together.

"Daily Mail" said the Manchester United player Van Gaal provisions must eat together at 13:00 and the team's young players and the coaching staff after Van Gaal officially took office on Wednesday, the team will become effective regulation.

Van Gaal Manchester United hope to be like the Dutch team that has become a united whole, Van Gaal himself said in an interview: "I hope Manchester United can be like now, like the Netherlands as a whole that we must be united, and I hope I can do at Manchester United. to their best, whether to make the fans satisfied? us look forward to it, I hope so. "

As for why they do not leave the first question, Van Gaal said: "This is not a problem for me, I do not need to leave, to accept such a challenge I'm excited to work together every day and I do not need the rest of the young the reason. "

Van Gaal admits he needs a better understanding of the team and the players, he said: "Now I've seen a team of two people, one is the chief scout team, and the other is the President of Woodward, now is the time know more people's time. "