20140730

Life's most painful three months still dream of Champions League

Championship last season, Gerrard Broken Dreams 

This is probably the most tough Gerrard life of three months. April 27, he was in a deadly game with Chelsea slipped ruined Liverpool won the last possible; June 19, in his battle with Uruguay in the siege mistakes to make England's World Cup journey tragic end ......

Recall that the original fall, Gerrard still harbor melancholy:. "I'm not missing too cruel to locate the ball in defense, not the penalty throw a penalty, nor is it a bad pass turnover or commit a stupid mistake ...... everyone in the world are likely to slip at some point in life, whether it is on the stairs, on the floor or is it somewhere else. "

"For me, this slip occurs at the court FIFA 14 Coins , at least one occasion and opportunity to be slipping. Has 38 game season, there are many coincidental or benefit or harm will determine whether you win the last championship. this slip occurs at the most critical moment, I can only accept and face. "

"Football is not always possible to celebrate, ribbons and win when you compete for the highest honor in the arena, will inevitably experience disappointment, heartbreak and sadness over the past three months, let me very disappointed, this is probably the worst of my life the most painful three months. "

"When you're a team for so long, you can not self-pity, wallow in grief, relying on everyone around me, how I like to observe the expression and mood, see how I respond Cheap FIFA 14 Coins , allowing the team to move forward, so I must get rid of the psychological burden as soon as possible. "

"I still think Liverpool modest contribution, I would like at least one team in the campaign season, as intended after next season, I will go step by step and I do not think that near the end of his career was a relief, because I never put this thing to play as a burden. "

Despite the limited opportunities, but for the league title, Gerrard remains hopeful: "We are a good team, there is a good coach, and we are becoming more self-confidence we are constantly rising, this. must be reflected on the pitch and we will continue our efforts! "