20140728

Suarez ball Pa? Sturridge exposure legend Su God suffered bullying really too poor

Sturridge and Suarez 

With Remy move suddenly fell through at the last minute, Sturridge became the only remaining array Liverpool center, he can make up for Suarez away leaving a huge gully? This will be a huge question mark. However, it seems Liverpool legend Jamie Carragher, Suarez left Sturridge will provide better space for development.

Carragher said: "I mentioned earlier on, Sturridge certainly did not deserve Suarez he is not, we all admit it I remember we beat Everton last season, I was in the Lord. FIFA 14 Coins stands, he and Suarez midline from the area have been quarreling, and then coach (Rogers) to change Sturridge put down. "

"If I do change, who is being replaced Suarez and I feel there are times when some bully Sturridge Suarez, probably because I know a little jealousy arising between scoring striker, but I really sometimes Sturridge very sympathetic when he and Suarez had a dispute, and he is often the weaker party. "

"I'm not trying to imply They say do not come together, they just want to be the team's all too ace striker and now they have all left the stage Sturridge. Throughout the history of the Liverpool striker, Sturridge should be the fastest team scored 50 goals for the players, this is an unparalleled achievement, Buy FIFA 14 Coins I believe he can become the best striker in the Premier League. "

"Look at how good he was right: he has speed levels through a variety of ways he can score, he was at the time one on one with the keeper but also calm exceptions, he is now the main center of England, eventually One day, he would become the best center in the whole of Europe. "