20140728

Mata admit Van Gaal was scolding: Coaching change in respect of such super Manchester United

Mata and Rooney goal celebration 

Although yesterday to help the team 3 to 2 victory over Rome and scored a goal, but after the game did not get Mata Van Gaal's praise, but some flurry of criticism, obviously, the Dutch three goals for Manchester United in the lead substantial slack extremely dissatisfied. In an interview with the latest interview, Van Gaal's freak Mata still haunt.

Mata said: "After the game, he (Van Gaal) is very happy for me and other players training a lot, but I think this is a good coach needs to be done for each of his players openly. directly speak their minds, no hidden he has a unique understanding of football, we all feel he is a very good coach Cheap FIFA 14 Coins , giving the team injected a spirit of victory, which is the pursuit of Manchester United. "

"He has had success in many countries experience, I am very happy to have the opportunity to work with him and now everything is new, we are adapting to his demanding for us, but there is no question that a good the players will want their coach is like this, always make demands, not always met, always trying to make you better, which we just become super team. "

"This is the first pre-season training with Manchester United, and also my first time playing with the team in summer warm-up match, I will try my best to adjust the hope in the new season, FIFA 14 Coins I was able to score more goals, there more assists last season is very tough, and I had just arrived, for all is not completely adapted, we changed the coach, but still did not achieve the expected results. "

"But now everything is gratifying new changes, everyone has a new role if I cruising behind the two strikers, I think they will look like a duck, I played left wing, right wing activities are over, but I played the best of times when men still ranked in the middle of Benitez, I wish I could get that opportunity. "