20140716

Messi is still the world's best player is not a supermarket to buy things to buy

路易斯-恩里克第一次参加巴萨新闻发布会
Lewis - the first time in Barcelona Enrique press conference 

Barcelona started the new season training camp, coach Enrique also held its first press conference on the signings, Macy's status answered that.

When talking about the problem of signings, Enrique said: "This is a long process, not to the supermarket to buy a home with the things we are now training, individual channels are open negotiations Overall me. very satisfied. "

How to help Messi back the state? Enrique said: "I ​​think I must have a good relationship and the players, the players also includes the world's best player (Messi) My goal is to maximize the ability of every player, for me and many. people, Messi is still the best in the world, I do not think he needs to help revive the morale, each player has ups and downs, I understand that some people have different ideas, but in my mind he is still the best we all think he scored 60 goals is normal, but this is not true and I think he can provide great help for the team. "

Harvey is going to stay? Enrique said: "I have spoken with Harvey, his future was not decided, we are waiting for him to make a decision."

Alves is going to stay? "He has a contract with the club, we will talk to him. Club wants to know how he thinks, and we would tell him how to think the club and for us, this is definitely the more players, the higher the level, the better . "Adriano fate? "He still has the contract, and we trust him."

Messi - Neymar - how powerful a combination of Suarez? Enrique said: "The coaches all want the best players, good players, the better, I am very satisfied with their original club gave me the contract, I am very aware of the greatness that we have a good club. players, not just these three, we need everyone's help, Pedro, Rafinha, D'Luofei Wu ...... "

Speaking team leader, Enrique said: "I was the team leader, of course, I hear their players is another thing I want to let all the players that you can not get promoted to team leader imposed. ., leaders are naturally arise "about Javier Mascherano, Enrique said:" I love being able to play different positions of the players, Mascherano is one of them, I am very pleased to have such a option.

Who is the new season goalkeeper? Enrique replied: "In my own feelings, now Maxi Pu can become the main force, he is my best understanding of the goalkeeper, of course we must look at all the goalkeeper, there are many players did not rejoin, we want to feel. Bravo and Patel give the team what Manchester roots. Bravo in very good condition, the ability to play good feet, good aerial ability, but Barca goalkeeper is very difficult, is very special. fighting a low frequency, but must always be good. "

What also needs to introduce the team players? Enrique said: "We want a defender and see what the club can offer, but we are concerned about the whole transfer market."

Speaking team, Enrique said: "I hope we can be faithful to the style, desire to win, to demonstrate good side to score, the defense did well, as on the road and at home ... ... This is my favorite and now everything is weird, because we only 8,9 players in place, but now you can learn more about the academy players and I hope that young people who forced me to use them, a team the doors open to them. could be so close to the youth camp, for me it is good news that we should strive to become a team. players have a sense of hunger, ambition is a good thing, we will assess this we let all the plates are pushed together. "

Talked about the team's tactics, Enrique said: "We want to try not to be seen through the opponent, the diversity of the players have a good side is that everyone has a different offensive options.

Turning finally to FIFA suffered heavy penalties regarding Suarez, Enrique chose to avoid: "This is a topic of heated discussion in a lot of people, but I choose not to give their point of view."

http://www.fifa1314.com?-affi-10230
5% | fifa1314tm5%  | No limit to use
The history of the cheapest fifa 14 coins, as well as discount codes: