20140731

Barcelona Jiujiang explain why not shake hands with Pepe: Barcelona when he called me a monkey

Keita does not shake hands with Pepe, Pepe to throw water bottles 

Real Madrid and Rome in a pre-season, but a replica of the Spanish National Derby, broke a spark between the two players. Handshake before the session, Real Madrid players all stood there, Roma in turn shook hands with the players of Real Madrid. However, such a camera to capture the scene, who played for Barcelona's Keita first handshake with Ramos, Pepe, after ignoring the stretch to hand, but directly beside Fabio Coentrao with Pepe handshake.

Pepe's story does not end with Keita. FIFA 14 Coins Before the start of the race, just like Real Madrid into a riot in Rome, slow motion Keita throw it on Pepe's left shoulder when throwing a water bottle, but I have no anger Pepe, and then stood there smiling. Keita were Casey, surrounded by Alonso et al, but with Pepe Keita very far apart, they have no direct conflict.

Why so hostile Keita for Pepe? Malians on Twitter after the game as well as an African football website that he and Pepe's problems began in the Spanish Super Cup in 2011, when Keita or Barcelona players in the game, he suffered racist abuse Pepe, "I'm playing at Barcelona when he called me 'Macaco', which is a monkey."

Keita said Pepe such people "worthless," he also said:. "The reason I do not share with him communicate with him because they do not deserve to say something also for this reason, I do not want to friendly handshake with him before and I put my thoughts with teammates Benatia say. "

Keita also revealed Pepe spit to him, "someone spit on me, which I can not accept, and I do not know why it is necessary to shake hands with such people, to know that in his eyes I are not humans Cheap FIFA 14 Coins . I do not want to talk to a person who is talking to me, his behavior is unacceptable and he did not come to ask me why do not shake hands with him, he would prefer to spit on me. "