20140728

If not, I am afraid QPR invite a call to change everything early retirement

Ferdinand efforts in training 

"If not for Harry (Redknapp) a call, I may now have retired." Ferdinand said this sentence face mixed with a variety of complex emotions.

This summer, Ferdinand became invited guests ball commentary BBC World Cup coverage group in Brazil, during his technical and tactical analysis, review and even dress dress shirts are acclaimed in the industry. When Manchester United surrender, he had made ​​up our mind to flex its muscles in the sports media industry, but Redknapp's phone changed everything.

"If not received an invitation from a London team, I certainly would not change my mind I'm a native of London, I hope to return to London, and my family at this stage of life, FIFA 14 Coins which for me is very important. "

"My relationship with Harry is not to say, any player will tell you, if a coach gives you the first opportunity, the first brick paved the way for your football, the coach's name will be forever engraved in your heart. not everyone can get such an opportunity, Harry gave me the opportunity to flash, has been reported to me the greatest support and trust. "

"He always tells me good things, but when I was taught when needed, he would not hesitate to lecture me, and when I need comfort, will be the first time he grabbed my shoulder and he is so a good man and I now can not wait to return to the court, I can not wait. "

The two relatives Anton Ferdinand and Rice - Ferdinand as QPR have effect, thus Ferdinand said: "I have a natural intimacy to quell the club, it is actually the first team I was a kid to join the team, then I went to West Ham. "

"My career has been in the fight for the championship, at Manchester United, my goal is to win as much as possible here, I'm not stupid enough to continue to think that if the new season to avoid relegation, which is a remarkable achievement. "