20140721

Cross: I would like to stay, but the negotiations failed to join Real Madrid, Bayern is the right choice

克罗斯接受德国足协的专访:加盟皇马对我而言是个正确的选择
Cross told the German Football Association Interview: joining Real Madrid for me is the right choice 

Cheap FIFA 14 Coins sites and discount codes:
http://www.fifa1314.com?-affi-10230
5% | fifa1314tm5%  | No limit to use

Germany's World Cup winning hero Cross has officially become a Real Madrid on Monday, the official website of the German Football Association website published an interview with Crosby, the former Bayern Munich player, said he joined Real Madrid is "facing career huge challenge. "

Kroes said: "Real Madrid is a huge challenge, everyone knows that Real Madrid, Santiago Bernabeu thousands of people attended my conference, the chairman's speech was repeatedly interrupted by cheers of the fans, I received from all sides congratulations, I have never seen such a scene, joining Real Madrid for me is the right choice. "

But Kroes said: "This challenge is you have to face as a player, and I look forward to C Ronaldo, Ramos, Khedira play together, no team can win the Champions League, which is signed Real Madrid after the cause of some of the new players in the Bayern got the Triple Crown, we became double winners, but I'm not satisfied, I want to win all the trophies. "

Cross said that he had intended to stay at Bayern Munich, but after renewal talks broke down, he had to leave the plan. "The idea is to leave the first time after the breakdown of negotiations and Bayern, Bayern was originally my first choice, and I did not start to make contact with other teams, but the talks broke down after Bayern, I decided to start looking for a new challenges, there are a lot of clubs wanted to sign me, after I get the World Cup to make a final decision. "

Bayern is not due to leave the club failed to get attention? Cross denied this: "I do not leave because they are not taken seriously and Bayern is one of the world's greatest clubs, here I experienced a lot of coaches, has been a starter, always able to participate in major competitions, Bayern me fine. Guardiola and Samer very important to me, the fans have always supported me and I move purpose, which is looking for new challenges. "

World Cup victory celebration, the German players celebrate stooped walk and sing "Gauchos this walk," people suspected of Argentina Height not laugh, this Cross explains: "Ironically, we Argentines are ridiculous accusations practice athletes for the victory cheer normal. this does not mean that we laugh at the opponent. Unfortunately, some people can not be happy to see such a victory, and therefore began to say some of the bad things. "

The most Houkeluosi Ram said he did not know why to quit the national team, but to show respect Ram choice, "Philip played in three World Cups, he was named the best team, and won the championship trophy as captain I'm on with he expressed gratitude to play with, and I understand his decision very, very respected. "