20140818

Barcelona coach: Messi the world's best team around him kick the door not shut signings

Enrique said Barcelona signings have not shut the door 

Although Barcelona has introduced a number of players, but the signings of Enrique still has not closed the door. At a news conference before Gamber Cup, he clearly said: "I do not rule out the introduction of more players."

Enrique said: "Neither I nor the club, do not think that lineup construction has been completed now and in the future would not think so, we will always strengthen the team and FIFA 14 Coins improve the current lineup, Barcelona needs to be strongest.."

Speaking just follow the team trained Suarez, Enrique said: "The training can be seen from both the Church he is a top player, I know how to get him into our style of this he alone paid a lot of effort. , so tomorrow I want to give him some playing time. "

Speaking Mascherano position, Enrique said: "He could be a starter, off the bench or in the stands as a defender and midfielder I liked him, we will use him in two places we wanted to see. to internal competition, which will benefit the team. "

How Macy's location? Is in the front or retreat? Enrique said:. "Leo can play anywhere in the attack, he would have transposed the freedom he is undoubtedly the world's best players Cheap FIFA 14 Coins , we will adjust the team around him.."

Speaking on loan to Sevilla teenager Gerard Deulofeu, Enrique said: "He is my personal loan decisions I know him, I let him complete the age of 16 in the second division of the first show. I consider his progress, he could not get enough playing time at Barcelona, on loan to a high-level team is the best way that he can show his ability. Gerard there something I appreciate, but also there is a need improve things. this is the coach's decision. "

Whether Alves will stay with the team? Enrique said: "I ​​have said many times, he is still a member of the team, rejoin relatively late, but the state has been quite good, I hope he can still play an important role in the first team."

About goalkeeper dispute, Enrique said: "I ​​have my own preference, three in any one could become the first choice, but with the new season approaching, Buy FIFA 14 Coins my thoughts become clearer."

Enrique also revealed that Neymar and Xavi are likely to play Gamber Cup:. "Tomorrow, Neymar and Harvey's injuries would alert lifted, the status of the other players have been at a higher level."