20140819

Scholes: I wish I could work with Manchester United and Ha Weimu handsome buy German dual-core

"Mouth" Scholes 

Talking Manchester United legend Paul Scholes, ginger head on the court is always muffled, looks much, but wait until after he retired as a commentator, Paul Scholes has fully demonstrated his eloquence, but also become a famous "poison tongue." Recently, the "Daily Mail" on the disclosure of a number of critical discourse Scholes, which includes both current Wilshere Arsenal on the 10th, including former teammate Paul Scholes and so on.

The same as the midfielder, Paul Scholes look over Wilshere appreciation of, there are some criticisms, "Wilshere is indeed a top young player, but he could not continue to maintain progress FIFA 14 Coins . Injury is one aspect, but after 17 years he did not see him too much I progressed. "in fact, this is March, when Scholes privately some remarks, but eventually was placed on the media, which makes Sri Lanka Coles also some uncomfortable, he said: "If I know that these contents will be open, I think not answer anything on the phone, I do not think my phone should be public, I hope this is private. "

Scholes said he was not attacking Wilshere, he said himself in 2010 when he noticed the talented player, when he was just playing for Bolton on loan. "I do not want to attack him, I just a little disappointed because he did not get help where the club, the coach and the main coach as a midfielder, I just hope he can do better. Experiencing knee injury pain, which for him was a nightmare, but you know when I'm 17 years old and when he encounters the time, I was amazed 'Oh my God'. "

After the World Cup this summer, Wilshere and Joe - Hart, Milner, who went to Las Vegas to play, smoking and other acts of a few people who have been to criticize, Scholes said: "In the summer time, he deal with their own. Wilshere smoke, but this is not end of the world in Manchester United, Cheap FIFA 14 Coins when the laundry room once in the morning the whole room full of smoke, Blanco and Barthez smoked cigarettes will go out to participate in training ... I also know that many foreign players would drink a bottle of beer or wine in the game the night before, "talked about his habits, Scholes said:" When I was only 19 years old or 20 years old, I became a first team player, I realized that some must be more professional and I do not smoke, but if his wife and friends, go out, if you have the chance, I will smoke. sometimes I will be on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon with parents go to bars. "

Harvey has repeatedly praised Scholes is the best midfielder in 20 years, "ginger head" responded by saying: "It makes me a little embarrassed, because Harvey for Spain and Barcelona, is how important a player ah, I just want a chance and he played along. "so in addition to Harvey, Paul Scholes and who also want a total thing? "I hope Mourinho effect, he is a great coach, coached a few great team, and his willingness to listen to the views of the players, but also a lot of confidence in the coach."

Van Gaal took over Manchester United after a lot of signings, but Scholes but believes Manchester United should sign choose between two German midfield, he felt the Red Devils if bought Tony - Cross or Schweinsteiger in one would be nice, of course, if the two joined together to put on a Manchester United shirt, the better. Then, for the new captain of Manchester United's Wayne Rooney, Scholes revealed a personal relationship between the Buy FIFA 14 Coins two, "I did not his phone number, he did not me." Before the World Cup, once in the column where Scholes Rooney criticized. Scholes said: "About two friction contradiction is how come, I do not know, because I liked him, and he fit together like Rooney is an incredible player, he is a captain. material, because he is willing to pay for the team, he will be required to go all teammates. "

Scholes capped his record finally fixed in 66 games, but he himself did not care, "100 games played what can that mean? Only represent you for the national team played 100 games only, but you won anything? not ah. "Scholes advice for England now," I think England should learn to do those things in Germany, but the strength between the two teams close to it? I can not see it, though England's World Cup after two games out of the game, but I think the road is chosen Hodgson .4 years ago, Germany has sent young players played in the World Cup, and beat a lot of opponents, we have done the same thing, but we are out the. "