20140820

J Lo: I can arrange coach coexist with Dimaliya which I'll kick me kick which

J Lo: I can coexist with Dimaliya 

Real Madrid debut, Ha Meisi - Rodriguez to score, but the tenacious Atletico Madrid before the end of the game to level the score. After the game the players mixed zone interview appeared in the J Lo said, "draw" against Real Madrid in terms of unfair.

J Lo said: "I am glad I was able to score in his Bernabeu debut, but I think now we want revenge victory, victory at the Vicente Calderon stadium we have a lot of choices, so who is going to the goal. so who is going to defend. "

About his position on the pitch, J Lo did not complain this time because C Lo injured, Ancelotti put him on the sidewalk, "I follow the wishes of the coach, the coach arranged for me to play what position I would play what position I can play multiple positions, and adapt quickly. I am willing to sacrifice for the team, good players is not limited to the offensive, they will actively participate in the defense. "

J Lo said he supported Mary, "I told Mary can coexist .. when good players play together, always a good thing he is a great player."

Finally, J Lo tell their own ambitions, "This is a grain of strange goal, but so entered, I hope I can bring more goals for the Bernabeu."