20140822

Satan left the team after Barcelona announced publicly cursed rare move to Barcelona and fans

Personal Alves announced after leaving the team openly blasted Barcelona Barcelona and some fans 

"Satan" Alves outspoken, Thursday, Brazilians attended the press conference, he announced that he would stay in Barcelona, but he also blasted the club, the media and fans. In the players become more and more boring and polite speech today, Alves is rare direct verbal.

Alves Barcelona club first shelling support for him is not enough: "It's just my my idea, but when the story appeared in various media, I did not feel the support of the club I got the message that the club put me forward. the transfer market, said the club to bring in other players to replace me, but this story of no use. "

Alves admitted that he will leave Barcelona, but not now, "I want to leave with a feeling of perfect virtue Barcelona, rather than feel useless under the circumstances they have to leave and I will prove useful to me, I make a left decision was also to play a role in the team, to win the honor, I never thought to leave now, because I do not want to do, I leave the team, is done with a sense of contribution left, I Barca still want to leave with this feeling, I still use, very useful if I do not want to stay in Barcelona, I would say with the club. "

Alves expressed the hope that Barca have something to say so, not secretive, "I am very clear, I have a question for the club, but said those who are now useless, and I hope the club can, like me, do not beat around the bush to speak, I with their efforts to win the respect of the club, and now the team's manager, Luis (Enrique) have told me I would use, let me help the team competition some honor, he would use me, then I will rely on him a little more about me here, but let me motivated criticism, praise it will weaken me. blow makes you stronger. boos make you angry, but it forces you to demonstrate the value. "

Alves also stressed that his contract with Barcelona as well as two years, "the end of my contract in 2016," but he would "from year to year too," but also acknowledged that rallied to him next season is very important . Alves admitted that their poor performance against Barcelona this part of the responsibility, "the club failed as competitive as in the past, I was wrong, I was a member of the team, like me, won the championship of the players work is to help his teammates do not fall into a depressed state, not because discouraged hit the past two years we have failed to become a great team, so you are hard to win, which is a team thing, of course, I have to assume part of the responsibility this is a question of attitude, everyone must assume their responsibility to help the team to maintain the level. "

Alves also made a self-criticism: "In the past two years, we really bad, I should not look for scapegoats, especially, whether it is good or bad we are a team I assume their responsibilities, I am also looking forward to make the ball. teams get to enjoy again and I had to let the fans lose confidence, but the lower everyone's expectations, the stronger my motivation and self-esteem, I know someday I'll be out of here like Valdes, Puyol, as Harvey almost left but I hope I'm making history with a great sense of professional players left in for Barcelona after seven years, I should have won the right to get more respect. "

Alves expressed dissatisfaction on the part of the fans: "I want to criticize me for my performance on the pitch, rather than the OTC stuff if someone does not like me to upload dance videos, then do not concern me. "Brazil also blasted the media:" The media pulled a big lie, do not believe those reports, because not real. "

Alves also said that if Barcelona win last season, that is not fair, because "we do not deserve the championship trophy." He also took Barca coach Martino excuse, saying "look at his responsibilities, in fact, the responsibility in us", "we did not do something. Did not do a good job in all aspects, like spin the boat in the water and if team can form a team, there is tacit understanding, the situation will be a lot of success. now Barca have basic things, and that is the idea, but also a lack of execution, this should be the time to get along with. "

Speaking Suarez joined Alves quipped: "We need to join the bad guys, and if he does not come, I will become a target of public criticism of the role of the wicked have to share ...... to introduce such a player is good. Lewis has aggressive blood, he is a great player, he is a pleasure to have his offer to give the team a lot to offer, but please do not change his attitude and play the way. "

Speaking Neymar, Alves said: "He first came when I needed time to adapt to remind him that he did well last season, but this season he needs to be better, or else they would blow me blow him like he is now. Messi and frontcourt player with more understanding, I believe that this season will be very pleasing to see him play, "Barcelona is rumored to be introduced to replace Douglas Alves, Brazilian this just said:." Douglas is an excellent players. "

Dunga did not put Alves included in the latest list of the Brazilian national team, Alves said this: "Dunga does not recruit me, I'm not worried about the role after the World Cup must be looking for the wicked, I was one of them. you can not fight with all the media. we are not ready for the World Cup in Germany in terms of the team gave us a lesson and we lost seven goals, but in fact entirely possible to lose 10 balls. "