20140811

J Lo: C Lo excellent team Real Madrid were very good but I am calm under pressure

J Lo: Real Madrid have been under pressure but I am calm 

Recently, the World Cup Reds Hamei Si - Rodriguez accepts Colombian media, "The Age" interview. In the interview, J Lo joining Real Madrid training week expressing feelings: "So far I have received the full blessing (Real Madrid players) they are good people, this is the most important, which is why I would be so. respect them, they are good players, but they are very modest, I just want to join them, they become part of it, I just want to help Real Madrid. "

Talking about C Lo, J Lo praise, said:. "He was outstanding players, we have the same agent (Mendes) in Madrid there are many great players, they are very good."

About the Real Madrid squad to compete, J Lo said: "I am very calm, I played was a big club, this club has always wanted to win the championship, because of holding this belief, so push the Real Madrid forward, but I am very calm. I'm just training in accordance with the requirements of the coach, I came here to help Real Madrid win, win. "

Win the World Cup Golden Boot? J Lo said: "This is very special, and I am delighted to have won this award."

J Lo stressed that he did not feel the pressure, "No, I did not suffer. Because when a man entered the stadium, he had to release all the pressure, so I think I did not feel any pressure."