20140811

Casey said he had refused to recognize the current state not fall into the lowest career

Casillas admits the last few races of his performance, "failed to achieve the desired level."

Former European Super Cup against Sevilla started the game, Real Madrid captain Iker Casillas denied that he is in the worst period of his career, but he admitted that the last few races of his performance, "failed to meet the standard."

"Casillas who do not have to prove anything, he always had the same passion." Monday at a news conference, Iker Casillas in the third person to describe their state FIFA 14 Coins . But Real Madrid goalkeeper admits that he state in general, "I do not think they are in the worst period of his career, played so many games, sometimes you're good, sometimes bad performance, these are temporary. Maybe I did not people used to see the level to reach, but it happens all the game must admit that the last few games at Real Madrid and Spain game, I did not meet the best standards, but career I have had bad moments, I conducted reflection, and the bad conversion for good. "

Despite recent criticism of the growing season for both Casey and Real Madrid captain has said that he can understand, "You for Real Madrid, your name is called out for so long, then either good or bad you will experience. Fortunately, the overall good of my career in Real Madrid you have to face the situation in Madrid regardless of the situation is good or bad, I will always stand out, not hiding. we do not focus on my own and I do not Cheap FIFA 14 Coins feel they have been abused, I understand such a long time at Real Madrid, is sure to become the focus of attention, but all very good to me, I do not have any complaints. every year I try to do is be more diligent than the previous year. this year I will still do efforts to win a starting position. "

Real Madrid captain stressed that victory over Sevilla to win the European Super Cup, Real Madrid to make a good beginning, "after last season to get to enjoy this season, our challenge is to clinch the trophy again, we have a responsibility to re-win, we can not live in the past, from tomorrow, we have to compete a trophy to boost morale. "

Iker Casillas, Real Madrid also praised the new aid: "The new players come, is to contribute something different, and if they join or a win over last season's King's Cup and Buy FIFA 14 Coins Champions League team, so much the better now waiting for them to integrate into the team needed, but these players play very simple. "

The press conference, Ancelotti was sitting beside Casey, who will be in the new season in La Liga goalkeeper when asked, Italians laughed: "I ​​do not know, even if I knew, I would not tell you . "