20140828

Real Madrid president says Suarez is bad Sue God: I would have is Barcelona fans

Recently circulated an online video, in this video, Real Madrid president Florentino expressed introduce Uruguay star Suarez Barcelona this season contempt: "That's not a good player."

From the conversation view, this video was taken in Barcelona before joining Suarez. At that time Florentino meal at a local restaurant, a Real Madrid fan begged the President to sign Suarez, the results of Real Madrid president smiled and replied:. "Suarez is not a good player."

Suarez and J Lo are the outstanding performance of the Brazilian World Cup "Reds" and eventually signed Suarez Barcelona, Real Madrid introduction of J Lo, but Suarez had repeatedly linked with Real Madrid. There are a lot of rumors in the media Suarez Real Madrid are interested in, but Real Madrid did not make a substantial move, while Uruguayan eventually to 81 million euros of the price to join Barcelona. Why not buy Suarez Real Madrid? Florentino words that may have inadvertently given the answer.

Of course, Suarez, it joined Barcelona is better choice because he has been following the Barcelona club, he admits that he has long been a Barca fan.

Suarez said in an interview said: "Ever since my wife and her family moved to Barcelona many years ago, I often come here every once in six months, as long as I have time, I will go to Barcelona on vacation I'm enjoying this. cities and atmosphere here, where the court. later I went to Europe to play football, trips to Barcelona even more, I retained the first visit to Barcelona to buy souvenirs, such as the Barcelona club backpack, I was Barcelona fans, dreaming of playing in Barcelona. "

Suarez is currently living in Barcelona Fidel Ted Phil district, when Ronaldinho had lived in this area. Suarez said: "Everybody knows my Lao Zhangren live in this area, I like the suburbs of Barcelona travel inconvenient originally thought, but in fact I can be very quiet to the city center to play with my family here very much. satisfaction. "

Suarez thinks he is a quiet man, "I am very quiet, very shy, I love my family, the game screen is a lie. Idle days I like his wife, children at home."