20140815

Manchester City Captain: What kind of background the next five years aimed at three major European crown three dominant team

Kompany: subversion of the old order, I like it! 

Premiership big screen soon in the new season opened this weekend, defending champion Manchester City captain Vincent Kompany said he does not like people always use history, heritage and other statements to evaluate Manchester City, they have to do is make history.

"When people because they were the original was blown down from the throne and complain, I feel very funny," Kompany said, "People always take a history and past honor to fight us, but my favorite dry, subversion past the old order. "

"In the Premier League, just shortly before Liverpool, Manchester United, Arsenal and Chelsea in the world, but we have changed the landscape, Buy FIFA 14 Coins and now our ambition is also to subvert the original order in Europe."

"People always complain to us constantly, but also the establishment of such financial fair play rules, in fact, they do, but is not to be changed to ensure that the old order in Europe, there are three teams on the other team, Bayern Munich, Real Madrid and Barcelona, and now the Premier League team needs to attack again, but this kind of challenge I like. "

Kompany also said that the goal of his mind in the next five years at least three times Premier League champions Manchester retake. "If you won a premiership, you either stalled, or continue, shouting ten championship and I was impossible to retake ten championship (Kompany 28 years old), but for now, I will not rival in the two championship satisfied, I think, when I look back on my career, you can say I took four or five Premier League for Manchester City trophy. "

"This is a difficult task, but this is the path I have chosen is fighting whom I'm ready. Kind of challenge I am excited, if no such goal, I would not play the past six years Cheap FIFA 14 Coins , the challenge is not just to beat Manchester City to face the other team, but also to beat the traditional concept of the people, I like that. "

Today's situation comes to Manchester, Kompany full of confidence. "Premier League is a physically demanding league schedule in December and January is not a joke, but honestly, we have a lot of resources in Manchester, the hardest part is to get the first trophy, and in order to defending, mainly psychological challenges, we must be careful not to take it for granted, but I am confident that the team will not get high. "

"When I saw David - Silva, Nasri, carat Rove and Yaya - Toure have completed a contract, which is an important sign of loyalty to the club, all of these players have the strength of the world's top three of the club, they have decided to trust Manchester City, as well as prospects for the future of Manchester City and I have a strong bond and Manchester City club, so my contract is a very natural thing, I'm excited about the future. "

Kompany Manchester City in the summer, did not participate in a series of warm-up match, he said, would begin to adapt to the Premier League from the first round. "We are all looking forward to the new season, are eager to play in the body is questionable, because many of us do not have to play warm-up matches, the first round of the Premier League, for us is a test of physical fitness, but if we had this one off, it will pass to the entire league a very powerful message. "

"With so many players leaving the team in the summer, so long, of course, is not an ideal situation, and now they have to re-integrate into the team, so when the beginning of the season, if the schedule is too difficult, not a good thing, because the players did not complete the season of preparation."

"I hope that does not require too much time to adapt to the game, I hope the first few minutes of the game, I can retrieve the last state, this summer season preparation period is very short FIFA 14 Coins , but we are going to have a very important game, it can not reduce the requirements, I think we will ready. "

England failed to qualify in the World Cup, Kompany British reporters when asked about the matter, also made his comment. "Quite simply, you rest on our laurels, the results suffered a slap in the face. Obviously, England need to change our thinking, especially the young players grow up, they need to go overseas leagues, some more attention to technology League."

"You need to break the limitations of thinking, because the English Premier League football is different to overseas leagues, will give young people a different growth stage, but I think that in the next contest in the fourth, England always scored once finals , because no country can put so much on the football. "