20140818

Moyes: Manchester United last year wanted the whole package C Robert coached fail because little

Moyers Secret wanted to buy C Ronaldo Manchester United last year and Bell 

Has been idle four months ago Manchester United boss David Moyes has accepted the "Daily Mail" interview, he for work experience at Manchester United has done a review of, and response to let him into some controversial issues.

Moyes reluctantly said: "I am also very tough in the early Everton coach, we spent a lot of years to guide the club on the right track, but the reason I joined Manchester United is that I thought he had entered a company that can give me more time club, which is the most important, I do not want to Buy FIFA 14 Coins change everything at once, but to slowly transform your way to the team, in fact, between Manchester United and Everton I found common ground, that is, they are focused on training young players, but the difference is Everton gave me the opportunity to work in their own way. "

Even today, Moyes still lost the Manchester United manager's job regrets: "lose the job almost overwhelmed me, because I had convinced myself that we all know to be successful and make a successful change takes time and sacrifice. , but the team has been active in the event of significant changes in the process. Unfortunately, I do not think the team gave me enough time. "

A few months ago, Manchester United's dismissal of David Moyes to make the first pass out through the media, but the Scot himself has now become one of the last people informed of news, not only for him personally, but also for families hit very Moyes big. That time coincided with his father was seriously ill, he was the son of the injustices suffered blow again. In this regard, Moyers feel very helpless: "For my family, I was informed by the media before the Cheap FIFA 14 Coins dismissal really hard to accept my father was also a football person, live close to us, and I'm all the way with. with I always wanted to be like him at 79 years old, came to the football field can be dragged his son, but then his body is very bad, and everything happened to me exacerbates these problems, so this kind of lost work the way I really unforgettable. "

Moyes now unemployed, will face 35 years to do the work to prepare the new season for the first time dilemma. This has been a big success for a Premiership coach, it is nothing more than a bitter: "This is my first time to miss pre-season training since the age of 16, and this year I have 51 years old and I very miss training sessions preparation period. after all, everything that makes me feel and enjoy as a coach, I am now really relaxed, and now I also have more free time than usual to enjoy the day. could think of no longer lead the Manchester United game this weekend, I would feel uncomfortable, after all, this was a job I love deeply, but I'll still watch the game, I will not evade, football is my beloved from childhood on things. "

Moyes quite emotional today, talking about the day when they leave Manchester United still be calm: "In the day I lost work on the training ground this thing I tell every player 10:00, me. called them to the locker room and told everyone my disappointment, after all, I did not think all this would end so quickly, but I tell you, they are in for a great team game, and everyone must understand this point, we should realize how lucky they have that time players have a quiet, silent, in his career as the lecture I've never had the experience. "

In fact, as David Moyes and fellow seniors, Ferguson Ferguson has been quite optimistic about him, Moyes knows it: "I received from Ferguson there will always be 100% of the support, he told me always well, during my coaching Manchester United and he met a lot of times, regular dialogue, for me he will always be a positive factor in the side. "

The class of Moyes also has his own style to do some reflection:. "I tried to copy to Manchester United at Everton work the way I want to do the same person, with the same style of coaching has been successful after all, when I Why should change their ways? but when I look back, I think that time should be used a number of different ways, to change his coaching style, but I do not feel the need to prove anything to anyone in the entire coaching career, I have been to fight do everything. "

After the disaster last season in general, a lot of people trying to resolve reasons, Moyers himself secretly to blame for the failure of the transfer market: "I also tried analyze the reasons for all this, in fact, Van Gaal and I have similar view last year we tried to buy important players in the summer, but ultimately did not make the trip. then I hope to win Cesc Fabregas, bell and C Ronaldo, while C Ronaldo transfer talk coming from me just started. ever Manchester United and many superstar once very close, and I do not want to blame here who, but the fact is that the transfer did not achieve blockbuster I from history's most successful coach, who took over the pointer, and our CEO has just replaced David - Jill such a famous high-rise, for both of us this is a brand new job. "

This failure in the transfer window is about to close, Manchester United finally signed Fellaini high as confessed to the fans. Talking about the era will love the Everton, David Moyes believes Manchester United can not be blamed bad record player: "He just needs more time to nothing, the players are the best FIFA 14 Coins , but did not give us enough level the time we were together as a team in unity, you criticize me give up Murren Sting, but the truth is I had hoped him to stay. "

Under Moyes rule, Van Persie always seem find the feeling, Scot denied any personal conflicts with the Dutch: "I very much appreciate Robin, and his relationship is very good, he is a smart man, but unfortunately one than before suffered more injuries last season, we have done everything possible to help him recover the state of. "

In talking about the team captain Van Gaal appointment of the new season of Rooney, Moyes also presented applause: "In my hands Wien will become captain, he is a highly experienced all-around player, and now he should carry the their responsibilities, not to be troubled by other factors, on the season, players like Wayne and other efforts, always able to adjust their status to the best, in my given them his prominent exception, for the team he is a great player . "

Anyway, Moyers months Manchester United career has came to a close, the Scots must select the next stop of his life: "Recently, many people asked me coming out, but if possible I would choose to be able to give me a chance of success the work I and Galatasaray each considered, but ultimately did not go abroad later coached also a possibility to see Hodgson, Bobby - Charlton coaching resume these people right, to go abroad and do not harm my experience. then leave a stable job, because believe they can find another rock-solid position, so this time I will take the time to seriously think about what is right. "